What does the Belgian Workspace Association do for its members ?
The Belgian Association of Business Centres was established in 1989 at the initiative of five of the most important Business Centres of Belgium, and, by its legal form, it is placed above the personal interests of its members.
Belgian Workspace Association’s 8 pledges to its members:
1) Promote and protect the profession within the industry
2) Share between the members the expertise and experience of members.
3) Determine the standards and ethics for our members and our sector (see Charter)
4) Present a list of members, selected for their professionalism, dynamism and quality of their infrastructure
5) Organize public events to promote our industry
6) Be the official contact for national authorities
7) Be the platform for innovation and product enhancement
8) Be the preferred point of contact to the national and regional media