Belgian Workspace Association’s 8 pledges to its members:
- Promote and protect the profession within the industry
- Share the expertise and experience between the members.
- Determine the standards and ethics for our members and our sector (see Charter)
- Present a list of members, selected for their professionalism, dynamism and quality of their infrastructure
- Organize public events to promote our industry
- Be the official contact for national authorities
- Be the platform for innovation and product enhancement
- Be the preferred point of contact to the national and regional media
The BWA provides invaluable advice to businesses looking to rent flexible & serviced office workspaces or mailbox services. We work with a wide range of companies from start-ups to global corporates and assist them in their search for flexible office space whether on a short, medium or long term basis.
The BWA represents and provides a marketplace for operators of serviced office and consumers of workspace facilities. Our trade suppliers offer a wide-range of products and services including office search, office management, internet, telephone, recruitment and marketing. Become a BWA trade supplier !