BWA (former BOBCA) is a non-profit association representing the needs of operators, suppliers and customers of business and coworking centres. The BWA promotes the sector to government, local authorities and the wider business community in general : BWA is for example at the basis of the famous “VAT circulaire 39/2015” reglementing the conditions of VAT deduction for business / coworking centres .
Our association is the voice of the Business & Coworking Sector since 1989 !
Belgian Workspace Association’s 8 pledges to its members:
1) Promote and protect the profession within the industry
2) Share the expertise and experience between the members.
3) Determine the standards and ethics for our members and our sector (see Charter : http://www.belgianworkspaceassociation.be/charte/)
4) Present a list of members, selected for their professionalism, dynamism and quality of their infrastructure
5) Organize public events to promote our industry
6) Be the official contact for national authorities
7) Be the platform for innovation and product enhancement
8) Be the preferred point of contact to the national and regional media
The BWA provides invaluable advice to businesses looking to rent flexible & serviced office workspaces or mailbox services. We work with a wide range of companies from start-ups to global corporates and assist them in their search for flexible office space whether on a short, medium or long term basis.
The BWA represents and provides a marketplace for operators of serviced office and consumers of workspace facilities. Our trade suppliers offer a wide-range of products and services including office search, office management, internet, telephone, recruitment and marketing. Become a BWA trade supplier !